.

.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

AI 150053 (A little about this guy)

Hi everyone , so its my first time writing a blog post ever for after so long, and in this post I'll be posting about AI150053 which is my code name . 




FAMILY BACKGROUND

I came from a place called Gombak which is located in Selangor. My dad used to be a police officer and my mom before this used to work but decided to quit the job and became a full time housewife. My father originally came from Kelantan and he moved here to Selangor in his 20's . While my mom had been a Gombak citizen for as long as she can remember. Its a bit confusing if I were to describe my siblings in this post so I'm not gonna post any facts about them. I have a total of 6 siblings including me where I have 4 sisters and a brother. 


EDUCATION BACKGROUND

Starting from primary school , I studied at SK Sungai Pusu which is in Gombak and is 5 minutes drive from home. I started to study there from standard 1 up until standard 6 which is in the year 2003 until 2008 . As for middle school I studied at SMK Sungai Pusu in the year 2009 which is just 2 minutes walk from my primary school.  I studied in SMK Sungai Pusu for 5 years and its the place where I took my PMR and SPM . I graduated from my middle school in 2013 .After middle school, I continued my studies at Perak Matriculation College in 2014. I took the 1 year program there and studied pure science (Biology,Physics,Chemistry). I graduated from Matriculation Perak in 2015. Im currently (2015) studying in University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia in Bachelor of Information Technology .

Links to :-

1. Perak Matriculation College ( http://www.kmpk.matrik.edu.my/ )
2. Universiti Tun Hussen Onn Malaysia (http://www.uthm.edu.my/v2/


Well that ends my first ever blog. Its been fun exploring the blog , how to change template , how to create a post , to enter images and links , its fun to write a blog, maybe theres gonna be a next blog post for me, but for now .. Sayonara.



No comments:

Post a Comment